|Terms and Conditions|
ORDERING VIA WEBSITE...
1. Select the product you wish to purchase by clicking 'Buy' next to the item.
2. You will then be given the option of adding this item to your shopping basket. Enter how many units you would like to purchase then click 'Add to Basket'. The item will then automatically be added to your shopping basket. You will then return to the main shop menu where you may select further purchases by repeating steps 1 & 2.
3. When you are ready to complete your transaction, click 'View My Basket' at the top of your screen. You will then be shown the contents of your basket.
4. To continue shopping click 'Back'. To refresh your shopping basket click 'Update Order'. To delete your entire order and begin shopping again click 'Cancel Order'. To continue and complete your transaction select your order method.
5. You will then be asked to provide your personal details in order to complete your transaction. Please note that if you do not provide a valid E-mail address, credit card number, expiry date & security code, your transaction cannot be completed via the website. When you have completed your personal details click 'Next Step'.
6. You will then be shown a detailed copy of your transaction and asked to confirm your transaction. When you have checked that all your order details are correct you must tick the confirm box. If you wish to change any part of your transaction you may click 'Back'. To continue, click 'Confirm'.
7. Your order will now be sent directly to the Dub Vendor warehouse and a receipt acknowledging your order will automatically be sent to your E-mail address. This e-mail will also contain your order reference number.
ORDERING BY TELEPHONE... (0044) 0208 291 8950
When ordering by phone, always have your credit card details ready and state alternative selections in case we are out of stock.
ORDERING BY FAX... (0044) 0208 291 1097
When ordering by fax, always detail your credit card number and expiry date with every order and state alternative selections in case we are out of stock.
ORDERING BY POST...
Dub Vendor Mail Order,
17 Davids Road,
When ordering by post, all Cheques, Postal Orders, Bank Drafts and International Giros should be made payable to Dub Vendor. Please send your payment together with your order form (you may print this from your selections in your shopping cart at checkout) to the above address. Please also remember to include postage and package rates as detailed below. If you are sending Cash, please ensure that you use a registered service both in the UK and abroad. Dub Vendor cannot take responsibility for cash lost or stolen in the post.
CREDIT / DEBIT CARDS...
We accept all major credit / debit cards including Visa / Switch / Maestro / Solo / MasterCard / Amex (note: we do not accept Visa Electron). As well as the sixteen / twenty digit number, the valid from and expiry dates and, in the case of Switch and Maestro, the issue number, we also require the last three digits of the security number found on the reverse of the card in the box for the cardholder’s authorised signature.
Should be crossed and made payable to Dub Vendor. We allow five working days for cheques to clear.
Should be crossed and made payable to Dub Vendor.
We strongly advise that any cash payment should be sent by registered post.
Giro bank cheques and Sterling drafts should be made payable to Dub Vendor.
PAYMENT SECURITY & POSTAGE RATES...
Please refer to our help page.
We make every effort to complete and despatch all orders as soon as we receive them. All UK orders are sent by First Class Post. For an extra £1.50 we will send your order via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. All UK orders over £50.00 will be sent at the £7.50 flat rate via Royal Mail Recorded post to be signed for by the customer. All international orders are sent by Airmail. International orders over £50.00 will be sent via International Registered Post (£4.00 for Europe, £5.00 for Rest Of The World) to be signed for by the customer. Please note this charge will be made as an addition to the customer’s regular postage charge.
We make every effort to fulfil every item on your order; however, in the event of some items being unavailable we suggest that you list alternatives should you require them.
In the event that we are unable to supply any items ordered by cash, cheque or Postal Order, we will keep a record of any resulting credit. Please contact us if you need your credit balance.
FAULTY GOODS / RETURNS...
Customers must contact us within seven days of receipt regarding faulty items or goods that have been damaged in transit. These will be replaced on return to us and the return postage will be credited. Any errors on our part will of course be rectified without cost to the customer. Please note that some vinyl records, particularly those imported from Jamaica, may contain varying amounts of surface noise. We try to make sure that the records we sell are of an acceptable level and therefore do not accept responsibility for their quality.
Please note that double LP’s and CD’s will be charged at the rate of two single LP’s or CD’s.